- Rutgers Law School, Newark, N.J. JD 1985
- Suma Cum Laude and Honors Program Graduate
- Rutgers University, Newark , N.J. BA 1982
- Global University, Springfield Mo.
- (non-matriculating) 1999
- University of Cambridge - Certification in Risk Management for Churches and Schools 2003
Concentration of Practice
Extensive experience in the litigation of matrimonial matters, child custody and interstate child custody removal litigation, spousal support, domestic violence litigation, juvenile matters, partnership law and adoptions.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Extensive experience in the Mediation of matrimonial and child custody issues and mediation of non-profit organization disputes.
Extensive experience in the area of tax exempt/non-profit organizations, including filing for federal and state tax exempt status and risk management.
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Paralegal Studies Program, Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Adjunct Professor, Berkeley College, Paramus, New Jersey , Business Law 2005
- Battered Women's Legal Advocacy Program, presenter at training sessions for new volunteer attorneys seeking admission to the program 2000 - Present.
- Child Support and the impact of Custody Plans on such, The Julie Briggs Show, WMTR Radio, January 1998
- Parenting Issues and Domestic Violence Issues affecting Same Sex Couples, The Resource Center for Women, Summit, New Jersey, May 1998
- Sexual Assault - Rape Awareness Week - Drew University, October 1997
- Domestic Violence Litigation, United Jewish Federation of Metrowest, Training of Attorneys for participation in program, June 1997
- Litigation of Domestic Violence Cases, Legal Aid Society of Morris County, attorney training session, Edison, New Jersey, June 1997
- Issues for Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse, CONTACT Emergency Hotline Training Session, for Hotline Volunteers, Morris County, March 1997
- Domestic Violence and its' Impact Upon Children and Divorce Proceedings, Julie Briggs Show, WMTR Radio, March 1997
- Women's Issues: Domestic Violence and Sexual Harassment, Overcoming Obstacles in the Legal System; American Association of University Women, December 1996
- Career Day, Union School, Rutherford, New Jersey March 1997
Member of NYSBA, NJSBA
New York Law School, New York, NY: 2013
Center for Financial Services and Business Law; Center for Real Estate; LLM credits
Dispute Resolution Senior Editor
London/Paris Abroad: Global Market Real Estate Transactions
Pace University, New York, NY, B.A. 2010
Honors: Lambda Sigma; Alpha Chi; Society of Fellows
Law Society Secretary; Mock Trial Coach
Real Estate Transactions and Closings, Commercial and Residential
Corporate Contract Negotiation
Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts
Publication written for Not for profit organization The Rooftops Project